Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PageLines Framework 2.0 CSS Tweaks.

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

@aeruiz and @purple There is a plugin coming to the store soon that will solve this for you.

Posted · Report post

@simple_mama Thanks for the info on the upcoming plugin. Do you know how long it will be until the plugin is available? I have several sites in different stages of development using Pagelines and would love to be able to do some variations with the nav bar to make them look different from one another. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Dude thanks!

Posted · Report post

@purple Trust me, I am as anxious as you. :) The review team is aware of it and are going through Store items for review as quickly as they can. To get a sneak peak, check out http://simplemama.com/simple-css/ (plugin is live on the site too!).

Posted · Report post

so , can you add css tips for dropdown menu?

Posted · Report post

Hi there, I'm looking for a little guidance on the border radius issue for the header area. I've been looking through the forums and found several solutions offered, none of which have worked for me. I was fiddling with my own work-around and have been partially successful, however I have not been able to set any ID on the content element to target one rather than all. I'm guessing it is most likely my syntax so I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to take a look and give me a fresh perspective that might resolve the issue. [see img attached].

.page-canvas { border:none; border-radius:15px 15px 15px 15px; }
	.thepage .content { border-radius: 15px 15px 0 0; }
	#branding .content-pad {
	border-radius: 15px 15px 0 0;
	background: #ffffff; /* for non-css3 browsers */
	background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#EAEAEA), to(#ffffff));
	background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #EAEAEA,  #ffffff);
	background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, #EAEAEA,#ffffff);
	background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #EAEAEA, #ffffff);
	filter:  progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#EAEAEA', endColorstr='#ffffff');
	}

Any time I try to add one of the IDs so as not to affect EVERY content element, it fails. I've tried adding the header ID as well as branding ID. I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to JUST effect the first div area. I understand it has to do with layers and choosing the right ID to avoid effecting all the content areas, I just have have not been successful in targeting either the header or branding ID's. Thank you! CARES-rounded-CSS.jpg

Posted · Report post

I've tried your custom css code in the custom css area for the nav bar text color and bold. I'd like for the font to be white and for it to be bold &/or larger text. I can not get it to work http://blog.lilhelper.ca

.navbar { background: #cd3e12;}
	.main_nav li a { color: #ffffff; }
	.main_nav li a {font-weight: bold;}

Posted · Report post

Hi, Firstly, the code above is the Nav Classic navigation section and not the new Navbar, thats why it didn't work. Try adding this to your custom CSS.

.navbar.pl-color-grey .navline > li > a { color: white; text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #CCC; font-weight: bold; } 

If it doesn't work, try adding !important.