• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

The Showcase you have on your website is just what I am looking for. I would have so many uses for it, one being as a links directory. It could be enhanced as not only showing thumbnails but also as a list going downwards, showing the thumbnail on the left with the title and description to the right. In the thumbnail view, it would be good to have it either go directly to the URL or as it is now to a page showing the description. Number of hits could be added and possibly a rating system. Widgets could be available for showing recently added, top hits and top rated from all categories. When viewing a category, they would change to just show for that category. Finally, the possibility that they could be embedded throughout the site as drag and drop sections. If released it could have so many uses for so many people. I certainly would pay for this!

#2 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:50 AM

Forgot to add that the main thumbnail and listing view would have default sorting that is admin sortable for alphabetic, recently added, top rated and top rated in A-Z and Z-A. The user would also have the option to change the sort order.

#3 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

Could be a template page with dragable sections with the option of having a mixture of thumbnails, list view and even a carousel. Giving total flexibility. Sorry for multiple replies, couldn't edit.

#4 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

If nobody else is interested in this being released, who do I contact to custom make?

#5 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

Nobody interested in the showcase being available to purchase?

#6 tranceandy

tranceandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

Who would I contact in getting this created so I can purchase as a custom modification?