Photo
- - - - -

Anyone using Woocommerce or Gravity Forms?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 j0emv

j0emv

Advanced Member

• Members

• 38 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

Is there anyone out there using Woocommerce or Gravity forms with the framework 2.0? My current site based on platform pro uses buddypress extensively and I'm now evaluating woocommerce and gravity forms to go live in January or February for ecommerce, etc. I'm wondering if these plugins play well with the framework? While I use a boatload of other plugins, these are the 3 major ones I use.

#2 dustinfaddis

dustinfaddis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVista, CA
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

Hey J0emv, I just uploaded F2.0 and I'll let you know how integration with Gravity Forms works for me. I'll also be trying to integrate my Cart66 account. Hope you find good success with your setup!

#3 poseyg

poseyg

Advanced Member

• Members

• 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

Hey j0emv, I use Gravity Forms on several 2.0 sites. For the most part I have had no issues. I've had to adjust some of the CSS, but other than that nothing major. To me, Gravity Forms is the best with all it's features....conditional logic, breaking a long form into steps, etc.

#4 bass340

bass340

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Gravity Forms working perfectly on 2.0 for me too. On the WooCommerce-- I have not tried on 2.0 but did just prior. It'll play well with Pagelines but not out of the box stylistically. I found that it was much faster just to style one of the WooThemes that were built for WooCommerce.

#5 Brennum

Brennum

Advanced Member

• Members

• 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:00 PM

Cart66 works without any issues for 2.0 and older versions. Sadly there are many limitations with that plugin (full version). Just downloaded the WooCommerce plugin as it offers quite a few major advantages over Cart66. Now testing, there does seem to be a slight issue so far with 2.0. When viewing a product, it's forcing the information all the way to right, but the cart and checkout pages are working perfectly. I've also noticed some clunkiness in the admin section section when adding a product??”see image 4. I would love to make this plugin work for PL 2.0.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 j0emv

j0emv

Advanced Member

• Members

• 38 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

I am testing woocommerce on platform pro and it looks pretty good, with a few styling problems but other than that it looks good. I am going to try out 2.0 in a week or 2 and see how it goes. So excited :)

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

I use Gravity forms myself and although there are some CSS tweaks needed, overall the plug-in works great. WooCommerce on the other hand seems to have some issues, I have created a ticket on the PageLines trac regarding this. Like @j0emv mentioned, it works fine on Platform Pro.