All of my custom page templates and custom sidebar sections are gone.
I downloaded the custom sections plug-in. The documentation within this plugin is not very detailed on how to recreate my templates and sections.
For the Templates:
This process looks the same as PlatformBase, minus having to register the section in the function.php file. When I do create these new files in pagelines-customize folder, the templates are not automatically created in either the pagelines admin section or in the edit page section. What am I missing?
// ---- ADDING NEW TEMPLATES ---- //
Want another page template for drag and drop? Easy
1. Add File called page.[page-id].php to this folder.
2. Add Template Name: Your Page Name to that file ( see page.base.php for an example. )
3. Thats it! We do the rest for you!
For example I have a file titled page.contact.php with this inside:
For the new Sections:
// ---- ADDING NEW SECTIONS ---- //
Adding new sections is really easy in 2.0
1. Copy your section.[sectionname].php file into the sections folder
2. It will be auto loaded for you.
3. You can now enable/disable the section in the extensions menu.
I am trying to just copy all my sidebars over because I had created many.
For example in the pagelines-sections folder I copied my file section.sb_employeepics.php
No section is created when I add this.
For now, I have reverted back to Platformpro with Base.
Please let me know what I should be doing or create more detailed documentation on the subject. Thanks!