Child Theme and Plugins

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 matt85

matt85

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:28 AM

Hi, just installed the new Framework. It's really great, though not all functions are working by now, especially the store point to lots of unlinked pages. It feels more like a beta - it even says its beta 4 =) And please do improve or remove the language support for other languages than English. The German translations are horribly wrong. Is there a way where we can help you provide better translations? Anyway a few questions: 1) In "PageLines > Store > Themes > Add Themes" I installed and activated the Free Base Theme and in "PageLines > Store > Plugins > Add Plugins" I installed and activated the Pagelines Customize. In "Wordpress > Appearance > Themes" the "Base Theme 1.0.2 by PageLines" is used, so that worked. But where do I find the style.css and functions.php provided by the "Pagelines Customize" plugin?? 2) How do I activate the ohter "PageLines > Store > Plugins > Add Plugins" that I donwloaded and installed? Lets take the "Action Map" for example? I activated it, but where to configure? When viewing my page it looks like before. 3) Is there any documentation on how PageLines MediaWiki can be integrated? I downloaded and activated the "PageLines MediaWiki" Integration, but where do I have to point to the MediaWiki Installation on my Webserver? Hope you will provide documentaion soon. Thaks! matt

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17124 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hi Matt, 1. The style.css and functions.php file are located here:- "/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-customize/" 2. If you have the "Action Map" enabled, go to your site (front end) and on the Wordpress admin bar on the left hand side you should see "Action Map off", click it and the magic happens, click again to turn back off! 3. I'm looking into this for you. (I'll post back when I get the information for you!)

#3 syndato

syndato

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

I hope that helps: How to Use Integrations:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#4 matt85

matt85

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:33 PM

Thank you both! Outstanding and fast support!

#5 tandan

tandan

• Members

• 152 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

hi there, i have action map enabled for base theme and i don't see anything when i go to the front end that says action map off on the wordpress admin bar...please help!! also, why are there no instructions for it on the plugin page. that would make sense and be more useful than having to search around for how to use something...

#6 tandan

tandan

• Members

• 152 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

sorry, solved it myself! it needed to be activated. :