Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

page layout

Question

Posted · Report post

6458737653_55d87e8b17_z.jpg Please could you help me with the layout of this page as it overlaps and the paragraph needs padding. many many thanks

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

If I was you Jacob, I would install Firebug or use the Web Developer tools within Google Chrome, then inspect the element that is causing you the issue. Adjust the padding to see if this resolves your issue. For example, on your Register page, the "Get your own... account in seconds" is very close to the navigation. Adding the below code to your custom code will resolve this: [code] .mu_register { padding: 20px;} [/code] Simply do the same for your issue in your image. FInd the element then adjust the css to resolve the overlapping.

Posted · Report post

sorry but still having problems with spacing on either side [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7148/6460784689_3342d150e4_z.jpg[/img] the page is www......../wp-activate.php?key=

Posted · Report post

We would really need access to the site to be able to help you with the CSS here. You can upload to a hosting server and get a temporary URL, you don't even need a domain name.