The difference between "Platform Pro 1" and "Pagelines Framework 2"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 basmati

basmati

Advocate

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework (always the latest)

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hi crew, nice to hear good news about version 2.0 - platform framework - sounds great! Looking forward to see some of the new features! Could you just tell me something about those new features - the difference between version 1 and 2 ... ? Thanks - and keep up the good work!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

PageLines 2.0 is a major step forward in the power of the platform. It is faster, cleaner, and more robust. PageLines 2.0 is smart loading, has responsive design, more intelligent page handling, and a refined interface. You are able to customize every section imaginable on your blog with an easy to use interface. The ability to dynamically handle colors is also greatly improved. In addition, the PageLines Store will be a great way to add additional items to your blog such as child themes, plugins, customizations, and more. Think of it like an app store for PageLines.

#3 sirfing

sirfing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

Your new framework sounds teasing but I am wondering if all my already installed wp-plugins will be compatible with the new framework: mailchimp nexgen gallery qtranslate (multilanguage > absolutely essential for me) TheThe Image Slider ... Additionally it would be nice to get an overview of the big differences the framework has to offer compared to the platform theme. Thanks for your support.