Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved How do install the Platform Pro zip file ?

Question

Posted · Report post

After downloading Platform Pro to my desktop, I tried to install it using the theme uploader in WordPress. When I select the file, it asks me to choose files within the zip file (I can't select all). What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Upgrading my existing installation from Paglines Lite to Paglelines Pro did not work . I paid for Pro and clicked on Download Pagelines Pro, and received file; pagleines.zip not PlatformPrio went to Wordpress Admin Dashboard --> Appearance --> Themes --> Install Themes --> Upload Installing Theme from uploaded file: pagelines.zip Unpacking the package??¦ Installing the theme??¦ Destination folder already exists. /home2/localcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/ Theme install failed

Posted · Report post

Its OK, I found the documentation re Dashboard.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for informing us that the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danmucha, Are you installing the theme like this, goto Wordpress Admin Dashboard --> Appearance --> Themes --> Install Themes --> Upload, then browse to your Platform Pro .zip file and click install now, thats where you get the message "to choose files within the zip file"?