Photo
Resolved

How do install the Platform Pro zip file ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 danmucha

danmucha

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

After downloading Platform Pro to my desktop, I tried to install it using the theme uploader in WordPress. When I select the file, it asks me to choose files within the zip file (I can't select all). What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15120 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

Hi Danmucha, Are you installing the theme like this, goto Wordpress Admin Dashboard --> Appearance --> Themes --> Install Themes --> Upload, then browse to your Platform Pro .zip file and click install now, thats where you get the message "to choose files within the zip file"?

#3 mediasplash

mediasplash

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

Upgrading my existing installation from Paglines Lite to Paglelines Pro did not work . I paid for Pro and clicked on Download Pagelines Pro, and received file; pagleines.zip not PlatformPrio went to Wordpress Admin Dashboard --> Appearance --> Themes --> Install Themes --> Upload Installing Theme from uploaded file: pagelines.zip Unpacking the package??¦ Installing the theme??¦ Destination folder already exists. /home2/localcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/ Theme install failed

#4 mediasplash

mediasplash

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Its OK, I found the documentation re Dashboard.
  • Danny likes this

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15120 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for informing us that the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved