• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kevindatvu

kevindatvu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Does my theme automatically update it says I'm missing a stylsheet at the bottom of the theme info see below: Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template. Name Description WhiteHouseProDev.eps_ Stylesheet is missing. thanks Kevin

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:13 PM

Kevin, you appear to be trying to install an image of White House Pro as the theme, rather than the actual theme itself. Did you download WhitehousePro from Pagelines.com, then unzip the file? You should see a folder called "whitehousepro" in lower case. Move that to your desktop. Then, FTP into your site to wp-content/themes/ Upload the whitehousepro folder from your desktop. You can also delete the WhiteHouseProDev.eps file if you see it in the themes folder. Then, in your browser, visit Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and WhiteHousePro should be ready to activate. The .eps file is an image only and not a theme.

#3 kevindatvu

kevindatvu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

thanks but can you please check out my site because the theme does show up its just when I go to do the editing in like featuteate its distorted kevindatvu.org

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

It's possible you uploaded the zip file and that it hasn't been properly installed and unzipped. Can you please FTP into your site, navigate to wp-content/themes/whitehousepro and tell me if you find any .zip files there? Also, while there, look for a .eps file. If you find either, please let us know.

#5 kevindatvu

kevindatvu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

I found it and i deleted the eps folder but the menu still seem distorted when i click on it for the White House Pro options does it automatically update? is mine up to date?

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

It doesn't automatically update unless you have that option in the settings, including the launchpad login. Updates are usually big, not little snippets, so we'd know if an update were performed. The menu looks fine to me in Firefox, but in IE9 and GoogleChrome, the menu dropdowns fall behind the slider.

Try adding this to your Custom CSS:
 #page-main {
	position:relative;
	z-index:1;
	}