• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 bimijane

bimijane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hi, I am having the Digital Access Pass (DAP) plugin configured on my site. I have a soapbox set and a box set that show correctly on my public sales page: http://blenditandmen...mbers/benefits/ That is the only place I want them to show and it is the only place they show until I am logged out as a member and then they show on every DAP locked page, where they should not show, here is an example: http://blenditandmen.../chard-recipes/ I think the reason DAP doesn't recognize them as content is because they are drag & drop components added above or below the wordpress content area. I have them set to show on the sales page and nowhere else, so I don't know why they are popping up everywhere DAP does. Can you advise me on how to get these boxes to not show where they aren't supposed to? I have gone through the affected pages and the "hide pagelines boxes" is checked in every instant except for the sales page, which is where I want them to show. Many thanks, Jane

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

I don't think their drag and drop status is the problem, but their custom post type may be. I'd suggest you write to the developers of the plugin and ask how they handle custom post types and explain the problem to them. One option though might be to make sure the boxes and soapboxes are not on the same template you're using for pages or posts other than your homepage.

#3 bimijane

bimijane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

Hi rangelone, Thank you for your help. I have checked and I am only using the banner template (which has boxes on it) for my sales page and for no other pages or posts. I do use boxes on different templates (default template, feature template and box template) All the boxes on the above templates are not 'hidden by default.' Could there be something in the 'hidden by default' that I am doing wrong? Thank you, Jane

#4 craigtran

craigtran

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

So ... Jane,

I am having the same problem. Have you ever get these work?

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17600 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

@Graigtan, this is a very old topic, I recommend you create a new topic in the Platform Pro forum and provide as much information as you can such as a link to the site in question. Then our team will be able to investigate your issue.