• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wijzemediaklassen

wijzemediaklassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:18 AM

Yesterday I bought the EcoPro theme assuming I would be able to put the feature slider on my home page and organize my pages like I saw in the demo on the PageLines site. However, when I look at the EcoPro Theme Options I don't see al those options I see in the movies in the help seciton of this site . What am I doing wrong?

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16289 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hi, In order to have the feature slider on your Homepage, the first thing you would need to do is create a new page and call it Homepage, on the right hand side on the page editor there should be a section called "Page Attributes", in there you should see the word "Template" with a drop down menu underneath it. In this drop down are numerous templates that style your page. If you want to have the feature slider on your homepage, then have a play with the three feature template that are there. Save your page and then navigate to: Wordpress Admin Dashboard --> Settings --> Reading Once there, you should see the phrase "Front page displays" with some options to the right of it, select the option "A static page (select below)" and in the "Front Page" drop down select your newly created Homepage and click save. I hope this helps you and if you have any other issues, let me know.

#3 wijzemediaklassen

wijzemediaklassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

Worked perfectly. Thanks!