Sidebar Differences, Layout Documentation
Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:48 AM
Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:45 PM
Good point, the guide is short on explanation about the sidebars.
Just what do these different sorts of sidebars do? Where can I read about them?
In IBP there are 7 different 'widget-ready' sidebars defined as follows:
- Accordion - This is the accordion sidebar that can has collapses and opens widgets accordingly, there are also some options for this in the options panel
- Drawer sidebar - This is a drag/drop stylized sidebar, with widgets seperated individually
- Content Sidebar - Sidebar that shows up underneath page content
- "Flow" Sidebar - A different graphical style with clean white style
- Footer Left, Right, Center - The widget sidebars in the footer
I want to position a different set of search suggestions alongside each of my apparel category search pages.
This is a customization you'll have to do in CSS, you'll have to change the pixel width of the content and the sidebar elements
I'm using Highlight in Standard right now, but how do I adjust the sidebar widths versus the page content width?
We're working on it, but suggestions are always good.
Considering I'm less than eight hours into this, I feel very good about the decision to go with iBlogPro but the lack of documentation is starting to get to me
Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:24 PM