Photo
- - - - -

Problem: Twitter messages not available

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 xabre

xabre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

I am constantly getting this message. This happens with at least iBlogPro4 and WHPro2. The feed will sometimes turn on and off (off meaning show this error message) even during a 30 second browsing section. It will also happen when I simply move from page to page. There seems to be no clear set of circumstances that dictate when it is on and when I see this error message. Over the last week, I'd say that it has been off at least 75% of the time, but the behavior is erratic, not consistent. I know that Twitter sometimes gets overloaded, but not like this. Any thoughts on this? Is this a known issue with the themes? Thanks for any insights or fixes!

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

Any thoughts on this?

Could be related to your server. This is simply a Twitter plugin that is integrated into the themes.

It's the same script we use in PageLines; which we don't seem to have a problem with.

Basically, this message shows up anytime there is a connectivity problem w/ Twitter.

#3 xabre

xabre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

OK, will check with our host on this. Thanks.

#4 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Also, it might be worth double checking and actually testing the login and password on Twitter and then re-entering it in your settings. Thanks, Bryan