• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:46 AM

I'm looking to replace the default images that are included for the slider w/ whitehousepro. I feature1.jpg and then renamed it to feature1.png (it's actually a png file with a .jpg extension...interesting) so I could open it in photoshop. Once reviewed in photoshop, I noticed that the custom gradient and pattern that goes around its edge really adds to the design of the theme. It would be really nice if Pagelines included the PSD files necessary to add new photos to the site while retaining the custom border formatting. Would someone from Pagelines chime in on the availability of such a file?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:22 AM

I'm not sure this would be remotely necessary for the majority of WHP users, but I'll bump it up to a developer for technical comment and consideration.

#3 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:36 AM

You're right, but it would be a lot easier than recreating all the buttons and image effects that are included and go so well with the theme. Perhaps it would be a good practice to include them with all theme releases...like Template Monster does. Just a thought...