• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

I purchased and installed Whitehouse Pro today, however, my site now looks nothing like the demo on Pagelines.com. I don't have the large Features area, nor do I have the three content boxes beneath it that are shown on the demo. Why wouldn't your themes be configured to appear as they are on your demos after customers have installed them? I need to enable the 3 content boxes beneath the Featured area asap.

#2 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

I got the 3 features boxes to show up, and now the slider area has disappeared. I just want the site to look like the Pagelines demo...hence my purchase of the theme.

#3 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

Found the info I needed here: http://www.pagelines...s-absent#Item_6

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

In Dashboard you'll see Feature Settings where you have options about what to show. You have to make sure you have both the boxes and slider setup correctly and content set for each.

#5 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Glad you were able to solve your issue on your own. Also, I noticed you have another forum thread open. Please only create one forum thread unless your issues are completely unrelated. Thanks!

#6 c4talyst

c4talyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

Hi mama. The other thread is unrelated to this one. I also made sure to post a link to the solution here so that this thread could be closed as resolved / answered, and may serve as a resource to other future searchers.