Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whitehouse Pro Options

Question

Posted · Report post

I purchased and installed Whitehouse Pro today, however, my site now looks nothing like the demo on Pagelines.com. I don't have the large Features area, nor do I have the three content boxes beneath it that are shown on the demo. Why wouldn't your themes be configured to appear as they are on your demos after customers have installed them? I need to enable the 3 content boxes beneath the Featured area asap.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I got the 3 features boxes to show up, and now the slider area has disappeared. I just want the site to look like the Pagelines demo...hence my purchase of the theme.

Posted · Report post

Found the info I needed here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/12690/slider-image-is-absent#Item_6

Posted · Report post

In Dashboard you'll see Feature Settings where you have options about what to show. You have to make sure you have both the boxes and slider setup correctly and content set for each.

Posted · Report post

Glad you were able to solve your issue on your own. Also, I noticed you have another forum thread open. Please only create one forum thread unless your issues are completely unrelated. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hi mama. The other thread is unrelated to this one. I also made sure to post a link to the solution here so that this thread could be closed as resolved / answered, and may serve as a resource to other future searchers.