Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how to post categories to specific pages

Question

Posted · Report post

Thanks in advance for any help... I am wondering how I can create different pages in the main menu that would only have posts showing from certain categories... The website is WWW.forexprofitjournal.com. For example: Category 1 (menu title = Forex Strategies) I only want posts to show on this page for the category "forex strategies"... Category 2 (menu title = Forex Results) I only want posts to show on this page for the category "forex results"... Category 3 (menu title = Forex News) I only want posts to show on this page for the category "forex news"... Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks for any suggestions!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Yes there is a very easy way to do this. Once you create a category and make a post with that category, a page automatically exists for that category. For example: forexprofitjournal.com/category/forex-trading-strategies/ All you have to do is create a custom menu in Appearance -> Menus and add your categories to the menu. Make sure to select this new menu as your Primary Menu.

Posted · Report post

Kastelic... Thank you... Worked perfectly!

Posted · Report post

Is there a way to reorder the order of categories in the menu When you make it this way?