Photo

Misleading presentation of Platform Pro Support Docs within White House Pro 3 theme support

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glee

glee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

We were interested in the drag and drop features of the PageLines suite of products. We researched White House Pro 3 and settled on it after setting up the test environment. What I was looking for specifically was to be able to create page templates with multiple sidebars. After setting up the test environment I clicked through to the support docs to begin reading up on how to adjust the theme to make it work for us. Unfortunately, the theme docs from White House Pro was actually linked to Platform Pro. So, when I found out that I could not actually create specific page templates using White House Pro, I felt that perhaps I was accidentally misled into thinking that White House Pro had Platform Pro functionality. Is there a way we can exchange the White House Pro theme for Platform Pro and receive a partial reimbursement? Again, it wasn't clear that White House Pro did NOT have Platform Pro functionality because of this minor error. Please let me know since I'm working on a 48 hour timeline and was very eager to try your product for the first time. ~X(

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

I've bumped your post up to the administrators.

#3 kgstew

kgstew

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:26 AM

Hi Glee, Please email us at hello@pagelines.com and reference this forum thread. http://www.pagelines...3-theme-support We can either issue you a coupon for the difference in pricing between Platform Pro and Whitehouse or you can go ahead and purchase Platform Pro now and we will refund the original purchase of Whitehouse. Thank you for using PageLines. -Kyle