Photo

EcoPro error in them options; installation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 sascha

sascha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

Hi all, I just purchased EcoPro and easily installed everything and liked it a lot. But in almost all options under the EcoPro >> Theme Options >> Pages and Posts I only read the error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/planungsbuero-hager.de/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/EcoPro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 284 Can you please help me out ? Thanks. p.s. I am using WP 2.9.2 freshly installed !

#2 sascha

sascha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

same us given for: GLOBAL options: Global Options Theme Color Scheme Choose the color scheme for the theme Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/planungsbuero-hager.de/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/EcoPro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 284

#3 Jackey

Jackey

Advocate

• Members

• 685 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Seen this before... This could be related...

Recent post

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Yes, seen this, its an server-setting related bug.... we've patched it for the next release. More than likely you have "gps_magic_quotes" enabled (an obsolete method that we recommend turning off) For now, you can get this turned off w/ your host or wait for the next release:)

#5 mailsascharoesnerde

mailsascharoesnerde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

:-( No solution yet. Did you mean gpc_magic_quotes ? I would really like to change these setting in my admin backend. Thank you for your help ! When is the next patch released in case you can not help me that way ?! Thanks Sascha

#6 wp101

wp101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hey Sascha, what Andrew meant was that you should ask your website hosting providers to turn off gpc_magic_quotes for you. Talha

#7 mailsascharoesnerde

mailsascharoesnerde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:35 AM

Hi Talha, hi arpowers, thanks. That worked out ! Luckily, I am hosting my own webpages and have access to the whole server :-) No, it works fine ! Sascha