5 replies to this topic

#1 eolic

eolic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi, I'm using whitehousePro 3.1.3 and couldn't find anywhere how to show the feature boxes (the small three boxes bleow slider) on the main page or home page... any help? Thank you very much!

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hello, Have you assigned the home page the "Feature Page Template"? The home page would have to be "static" for this to work.

#3 eolic

eolic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

Hi Kate, Thank you very much for your help. I have some static pages, but I don't know what you mean for "the home page" or how I can assign the feature page template to that page... This is the link: www.akoranga.org Thanks a lot :)

#4 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

If your home page is a static page( create a page and then set it as your "home" page in SEttings-> REading) then you can change the template, but if it also your posts page, then you can't add the features to it.

#5 eolic

eolic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

ok, I wanted the lasts posts on the home, not a "static page", then I can't? thank you very much!

#6 leaven

leaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

I'm doing the same thing. My static home page is "Home", and I made it a Feature Page (and have Boxes included in my Feature Template), but nothing shows up. http://66.147.244.211/~tlhvorg/