Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to show feature box at Home page?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm using whitehousePro 3.1.3 and couldn't find anywhere how to show the feature boxes (the small three boxes bleow slider) on the main page or home page... any help? Thank you very much!

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, Have you assigned the home page the "Feature Page Template"? The home page would have to be "static" for this to work.

Posted · Report post

Hi Kate, Thank you very much for your help. I have some static pages, but I don't know what you mean for "the home page" or how I can assign the feature page template to that page... This is the link: www.akoranga.org Thanks a lot :)

Posted · Report post

If your home page is a static page( create a page and then set it as your "home" page in SEttings-> REading) then you can change the template, but if it also your posts page, then you can't add the features to it.

Posted · Report post

ok, I wanted the lasts posts on the home, not a "static page", then I can't? thank you very much!

Posted · Report post

I'm doing the same thing. My static home page is "Home", and I made it a Feature Page (and have Boxes included in my Feature Template), but nothing shows up. http://66.147.244.211/~tlhvorg/