Is anybody home at hello@pagelines?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 slingr

slingr

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

I've sent three emails over the past four days to hello@pagelines.com with no response or acknowledgement. I've had repeated problems with my account and now products that I've purchased (the Dev versions) aren't showing up in my Launchpad and I can't download them. Is everybody at Pagelines too busy marketing to service your existing customers? Please, just answers - no lectures.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:59 AM

@slingr I apologize that no one has responded to you. I have written a note to the email team and hope that they are able to assist you soon.

#3 slingr

slingr

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:15 PM

Thanks, Catrina. I'll let you know when/if I get a response. My purchased items are still not in my Launchpad.

#4 slingr

slingr

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:33 PM

Catrina, Stefan finally responded to my emails. But he failed to read the documentation I attached about my account. His response asked me if I wanted to upgrade to Developer +Plus, which is why I attached the documentation of my previous upgrades TO Developer +Plus. In my three months of dealing with Pagelines I've had two instances when access to my account was denied due to Pagelines business operations or "deep integration" snafus with the Forum. Now this. Pagelines has exhausted its rights to any "benefit of the doubt" from my standpoint. Add business operations to documentation and this POS non-searchable Forum on the list of "Pagelines Business Deficiencies" based on my experience. But thanks to you, Catrina, for waking up hello@pagelines. Oh, and just because they'd rather get a Tweet or FB message doesn't relieve them from the responsibility to check and respond to their email.

#5 slingr

slingr

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

Oops, sorry, simple_mama ... didn't mean to mistake you for Catrina. I was so used to her responding to my questions I didn't notice that it wasn't her. My bad, and apologies.

#6 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

It's no problem at all. :)