Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Footer color in EcoPro

Question

Posted · Report post

Pulling my hair out on this one - and will admit to not being fully up to speed on CSS - rusty after emerging from having twins :-) I can't get the footer color to change: http://test.pagelines.com/lisaren/ Where is that blue color set?? I tried this for the CSS and no luck: .effect { background-color: #8E958B; } as it looks like that is a class applied to the footer. Help! Thanks :-)

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The background there is created using an image so to remove the background image and allow your color to show through: [code] #footer .effect {background:none} [/code]

Posted · Report post

Just getting back to this. That didn't work :-( This is the only other custom CSS I have: #spotlight .shadow-bottom { background-attachment: scroll; background-color: #8E958B; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left bottom; } .effect { background-color: #8E958B; } #footer .effect {background:none}

Posted · Report post

ok - got it to work, but not in Safari! Here is the custom css I have now: #footer { background: #8E958B !important; } #footer .effect { background: #8E958B !important; } #spotlight .shadow-bottom { background: #8E958B !important; }

Posted · Report post

Looks the same in Safari to me. CAn you post a screenshot or explain what is missing from safari?

Posted · Report post

I am all set now. Thank you very much for your help!