Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adding Pinterest to Functions PHP

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to add a Pinterest icon to the PlatformPRO Header similar to the top default FB, Twitter and RSS icons: Here is my Functions.php code - any edits, tips, tricks would be really appreciated! add_action( 'wp_head', create_function('','echo "";')); add_action( 'pagelines_branding_icons_start', create_function('', 'echo "";'));

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, Do you need to add the "" tags? Or, could you just use it as a link? If so, there's an example in the functions.php file (using the StumbleUpon icon) for reference.

Posted · Report post

Hi Kate, I've been away for abit and just getting back into it. I am very, very new to scripting in PHP and am really not sure what is or is not needed. I tried to copy and adjust the code based off of a successful insertion of PHP code I found here for a Google+1Button. I am hoping someone could edit my above code snippit to work. :)

Posted · Report post

Is this the entire code you have? Also, please make sure that you are adding this code to the functions.php file in the platformbase (child theme) folder, not the platformpro folder. This means you'll need to make sure PlatformBase is enabled first.