• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 3pppagelines

3pppagelines

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

I am trying to add a Pinterest icon to the PlatformPRO Header similar to the top default FB, Twitter and RSS icons: Here is my Functions.php code - any edits, tips, tricks would be really appreciated! add_action( 'wp_head', create_function('','echo "";')); add_action( 'pagelines_branding_icons_start', create_function('', 'echo "";'));

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hello, Do you need to add the "" tags? Or, could you just use it as a link? If so, there's an example in the functions.php file (using the StumbleUpon icon) for reference.

#3 3pppagelines

3pppagelines

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hi Kate, I've been away for abit and just getting back into it. I am very, very new to scripting in PHP and am really not sure what is or is not needed. I tried to copy and adjust the code based off of a successful insertion of PHP code I found here for a Google+1Button. I am hoping someone could edit my above code snippit to work. :)

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:08 AM

Is this the entire code you have? Also, please make sure that you are adding this code to the functions.php file in the platformbase (child theme) folder, not the platformpro folder. This means you'll need to make sure PlatformBase is enabled first.