Photo
- - - - -

How to use footer style from StationPro with iBlogPro4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 xabre

xabre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

I bought the Themes Package and so have access to the theme files from all the themes. I am creating a site where I'd like to use iBlogPro4 as the starting point but use the StationPro footer instead of the default iBlogPro4 footer style. How can I do this? Happy to go into css and php files if necessary. For instance, can I replace one of the theme files in the iBlogPro4 theme with a theme file from StationPro? Although I'm not a coder, I've found that it can sometimes be easy making changes like this. Thanks!

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

If you are trying to get the really simple footer there is actually another thread with instructions on how to get it that way like it was for iBlogPro3. Start here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 xabre

xabre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure what iBlogPro3 looked like, but I'm looking for a footer setup just like StationPro. That is: 1) page links in one row, 2) terms below it. In other words, for the purposes of this particular site, I don't want to have columns at all, even though I can see it being quite appropriate for other uses. Unless I'm missing something, I didn't see anything that would allow me to do this from that thread. Any additional thoughts you can provide? Thanks again! p.s. I don't have code from old versions of iBlogPro as I just recently bought your themes.

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

that thread posted the code from the old version of iblog, which you'll want to make a single line footer with page links. You have to look farther down the thread as its a long one.