Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to use footer style from StationPro with iBlogPro4

Question

Posted · Report post

I bought the Themes Package and so have access to the theme files from all the themes. I am creating a site where I'd like to use iBlogPro4 as the starting point but use the StationPro footer instead of the default iBlogPro4 footer style. How can I do this? Happy to go into css and php files if necessary. For instance, can I replace one of the theme files in the iBlogPro4 theme with a theme file from StationPro? Although I'm not a coder, I've found that it can sometimes be easy making changes like this. Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure what iBlogPro3 looked like, but I'm looking for a footer setup just like StationPro. That is: 1) page links in one row, 2) terms below it. In other words, for the purposes of this particular site, I don't want to have columns at all, even though I can see it being quite appropriate for other uses. Unless I'm missing something, I didn't see anything that would allow me to do this from that thread. Any additional thoughts you can provide? Thanks again! p.s. I don't have code from old versions of iBlogPro as I just recently bought your themes.

Posted · Report post

that thread posted the code from the old version of iblog, which you'll want to make a single line footer with page links. You have to look farther down the thread as its a long one.