• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dorsipalmisano

dorsipalmisano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

Someone has find a way to put other elements instead of the search form on the top-right of the theme. this is the discussion: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/65446#Comment_65446 I want to know how to put there the flags to change language. i've already done the language change etc (even if i didn't make all the translations, but this is another story). I don't know how to edit the _searchform.php without making the whole site get crazy and i don't know how to put these flags over there. Here is _searchform.php
in the changing language with flag banner (i made it that way in the widgets, maybe gonna change the icons but that's not important x) ): ; Someone also said to delete the search-btn.png from css, but all i could find is: #searchform { background: url(../images/search-field.png) no-repeat 0 0; position: relative; width: 210px; margin: 0 auto; } Some one help me? :(

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

To be clear: you want to replace the search bar? Or add to it? You can use a hook to add content to the header, or just about any area therein.

#3 dorsipalmisano

dorsipalmisano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

I want to put the language switcher buttons on the top, don't care if replacing the search bar or not. Mh what do u mean with the hook? can u explain me better? (soz)