Photo
Resolved

jquery conflict with pointelle slider?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 karstenkneese

karstenkneese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi guys, I've installed the pointelle slider plugin on this website http://www.macht-in-unternehmen.de/, but it's not working well with the IE and Safari browsers. Now in the pointelle support forum I've received this answer regarding this problem:
Can you please comment/remove the below line from the footer.php (I guess it should be there) of your active theme (PlatformPro) ? You can include it once the testing is done. type='text/javascript' src='http://www.macht-in-unternehmen.de/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/nav/jquery.bgiframe.min.js?ver=1.0' (Note: I have not included ???script??™ tags, as they would not be displayed here in the code. So please comment/remove the complete line with the ???script??™ tag) This JS is a very old version, and I guess it would not be compatible with the current version of jquery.js that comes along the latest version of WordPress.
How does that sound to you? I've been looking for the code mentioned above bute can't find it. Do you have any idea? Thanks a million. Karsten

#2 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Remove the navigation section from your Header template in Template Setup. This will remove the call to the javascript, since its part of the nav section.

#3 karstenkneese

karstenkneese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hi, thanks for your fast reply. Removing the nav section doesn't solve the problem, and besides that I'd like to keep the navigation where it is. Well, I've removed it for testing anyways and crossposted this to the pointelle support forum. Let's see what happens. :) Regards. Karsten

#4 fkpress

fkpress

Advanced Member

• Members

• 41 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:07 PM

hi karsten, i am having the same problem with royalslider. it is not showing up anyway. as i look at your side: you got managed your problem - but how? :-)

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

@fkpress, I'm not confident that you'll get a reply to this. So, I'm going to recommend you open your own topic describing your problem with royalslider. Thank you for your kind cooperation in this.

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.