5 replies to this topic

#1 estellei

estellei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:09 AM

I can't import platform pro settings from one blog to another. The new blog has a different URL to the old blog. The error message in Platform pro tells me that it is the wrong file type. The document format is: .dat. Any ideas?

#2 philliphobbs

philliphobbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

Let me know if we can help you :)

#3 estellei

estellei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

This is the output of the error log on the server: [02-Sep-2011 07:19:10] PHP Fatal error: Class 'WPFB_Output' not found in /*site-address*l/wp-content/plugins/wp-filebase/classes/Admin.php on line 713 And here is the output of line 713: if (empty($cat_name)) $cat_name = WPFB_Output::Filename2Title($cat_folder, false); wp-filebase is a wordpress plugin I am using. I have tried deactivating and deleting the plugin altogether but I still get the same error msg. Very frustrating!!! What can I do??

#4 estellei

estellei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

Do I have to specify something at Filename2Title( ? I don't understand why this is effecting my ability to upload the platform pro settings to another wordpress blog?

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

Ive never heard of that plugin, what is it supposed to be doing?

#6 estellei

estellei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:59 AM

It's a nifty filemanager. I have contacted the developer and he will be releasing a new update this week to correct a bug.