PageLines with "wp Property"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 owgmcb2xui95

owgmcb2xui95

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

Good day I want to develop a website with Pagelines serve for a real state company and would like to know if I can use the system pagelines with the plugin "WP Property"?

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:15 AM

I don't have experience with the WP Property plugin but if you look at this post you can see what he used for the real estate website.

#3 cadmin

cadmin

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

Sorry a bit late to this post but I have spoken by email with the developer of WP Property and was told it was not compatible without customization.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Are you up for customization to make WP Property work?

#5 radroz

radroz

• Members

• 208 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Is there any way to determine what is causing the conflict between wp-property and Framework?

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

Yes. It appears that the issue is WP Property itself being outdated. A review of the plugin page shows it hasn't been updated since June, and is not compatible with WP 3.4. The issue is that the developer stopped supporting it in June and hasn't updated it since. Pity, as it's a good plugin normally. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to force developers to do their job with 3rd party plugins.

#7 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hi Radroz Unfortunately we're unable to test or debug third party plugins. We'd suggest contacting the plugin author to see if he plans to update the product so it's compatible with the latest version of Wordpress. If you are unable to find an alternative plugin you could always look into getting a plugin created by one of our Pros http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

#8 create

create

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hi, http://www.pagelines...working#Item_16 - I had the same issue but managed to debug it and identify the issues.

#9 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi Create, Can you paste the code or fixes here: http://paste.pagelines.com/ and return to this topic with a link so that others might share in your success? Thanks.

#10 create

create

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hi rangelone, the issus lies within the wp-property/core/class_core.php file. If you follow the link below, you can see the code that is required to fix this issue, it simply means adding an 'X' after the two strings to prevent the conflict. http://paste.pagelines.com/8x1 Hope this helps - worked for me. thanks

#11 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

@create Thanks for posting a solution. @radroz Please try the fix above and let us know if it resolves your issue.

#12 claudedagenais

claudedagenais

• Members

• 14 posts
  • LocationSutton, Quebec
  • Framework Version:2.3.4

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Wow, Thank you Create! I've been working on finding a solution for the last week and finally found this page. Your solution did resolve the issue I had with WP-Properties and now I can focus on my development.

#13 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

#14 Pankaj32

Pankaj32

• Members

• 117 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi, I use this plugin on a couple of my own sites, and I had posted a question about how could get around a few things like (loading a picture/media file) a year ago but could not find an answer. @create in the thread above seem to have found a solution for regarding the same issue. This seem to have corrected with WP-property also as this is not an inherent problem with it anymore, one can simply use the plugin and go about using its functionality with pagelines theme

One of the sites I use it on is http://www.warehouse-gurgaon.com/ and it was working just fine until when I noticed today  that the property picture is not showing as feature on top after I use it as featured on property page. When I use the same plugin in on 20/10 at http://www.delhirealestateguy.com/, it works fine and loaded pictures with each property show up as featured picture on top of the page. This seem like a minor glitch. Can someone take a look at it for me please..

#15 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hi DelhiREguy,

Please open a new topic to discuss your issue.  This is an older, closed topic that is not likely to receive attention from our team.  We'd like to give your issue individual attention.

Thanks for understanding. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved