Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iBlogPro - Background issue

Question

Posted · Report post

Please see http://hungryitalian.com I have the following in my style.css but the background image is not showing. What do I have wrong?: /* STANDARD STYLING */ body { font-size-adjust:none; font-style:normal; font-variant:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:18px; font-size:12px; background: #ffffff ; url( hi_theme_bg.png) repeat-y center top; color:#333333; } Thanks, J.D.

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Well, looks like i figured it out, but now have two new issues. Footer image is not all the way on the bottom of the screen. I am using the tag align="absbottom" but doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Also the background image is off by 1 pixel in Chrome & Safari. It's fine in EI8. Thanks, J.D.

Posted · Report post

Footer image is not all the way on the bottom of the screen. I am using the tag align="absbottom" but doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Also the background image is off by 1 pixel in Chrome & Safari. It's fine in EI8.
Off hand, I'm not sure about either of these issues. I would focus on making this firefox compatible then worry about IE8..