• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jailei22

jailei22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

I'm using stationpro3 and my blog is not giving me the option to "leave a comment" it just keeps reloading the page. www.evolutionbilliards.com is my site, everything works great except that one part

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Did someone modify your theme for you? Because "Leave a Response" is just pointing to the "Blog" page, with "#respond" appended to the end. (This should be pointing to the single version of the post, but with "#comments" appended to the end.) Also: "0 Comments" is pointing to the main URL plus the blog, with #comments appended to the end. Seems like there's a deeper issue...

#3 jailei22

jailei22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

everything has been basic plug and play. Im not sure what is going on.

#4 sidianmsjones

sidianmsjones

• Members

• 185 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

Hi Jailei22. Try clicking on the blog title itself to take you to that post's individual page. Is there a comment form there? Nevermind. Looks like this is not the case.

#5 jailei22

jailei22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Ok it seems that it was a problem in the dashboard under settings>permalinks. Apparently if you use a "custom" tag, it will not allow for the comment box to be viewed, nor will it allow for an individual page to be shown on each post. I set it back to the default option and it works fine now.