Photo
- - - - -

How to remove the pagelines footer logo (the branch)?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aumanipo

aumanipo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

I'd like to remove the pagelines footer logo (the branch). Does somebody know how i can do this? Template is Platform pro.

#2 dgtpresents

dgtpresents

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

Sounds like you will want to upgrade to the developer version. The difference between developer and professional versions is that the "developer" version includes a bbPress forum addon, theme graphics (.ai file), and the PageLines leaf link is removed (pricing comparison page). Let me know if you have any other questions, James

#3 bevj

bevj

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

haha, fail - while it may be true that they want forums and developer, to get rid of the logo is something a little easier. send a quick email to hello@pagelines.com with the link to your site <-- they like this then

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

go here

#4 aumanipo

aumanipo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

hey bevj, thanks a lot! that was exactly the simple solution i was looking for :-) great!

#5 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Framework Version:Pagelines v2.4.3 and DMS

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Edit: Credit link removed. If you need CSS to remove the footer credit, contact the help desk at hello@pagelines.com or upgrade to Developer.

#6 level365

level365

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Ok. I have the developers version but the leaf brandmark is still at the bottom. Is there a setting or do you need to change the code? I believe in Pageline's 1.0, it was a check box.