• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 starlit

starlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:54 AM

Please help. I can't make any changes in the design control tab. It shows the right color in the settings but is actually not changing anything in the file. I have changed the permissions to the css file but it doesn't seem to propagate. I have done this on previous projects and it always helped. I installed - reinstalled... Anyone any ideas? Someone said it might have something to do with the dynamic.css file? platform pro that is. I highly appreciate any help. Thank you

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hello starlit, Which CSS file did you change the permissions on? It would have to be dynamic.css to be helpful. Do you have a link to your site? Also, do you currently have any plugins installed?

#3 starlit

starlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hey! Thanks for your answer. I'm actually just trying to change it within the platform pro tab and then the design control tab. I haven't even started to manually configure the file. No plugins. site is natmovestudio.co.za I would like to change the footer color for example. and it is not accepting it. but it keeps for example a background image which I uploaded but then wanted to change it again.. does that make sense? thanks so much.