6 replies to this topic

#1 paul_saccone

paul_saccone

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Framework Version:2.4.5

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

Is there any way to re-order the FEATURE SLIDES in Station Pro? Is it possible to have unique slide IDs and an input field in the setup area that could do this? For example, I'd like to enter a comma separated list of slides and then have it play back in that order. Something like "PLAYBACK SLIDES: 1, 3, 4, 2, 5". Also, it would be even better if each slide had a time value. So if I wanted one to stay on-screen longer it would override the default. Thanks!

#2 nbenson

nbenson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

Download the post types order plugin, lets you manually rearrange post order, including features. Works in platform pro and other themes i've used.

#3 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

I concur.

#4 paul_saccone

paul_saccone

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Framework Version:2.4.5

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

I haven't been able to get the post types order plugin to work with Station Pro's feature slides (I don't think they're really "posts"). Can anyone give me a little more guidance than this? I'd sincerely appreciate it. Thanks!

#5 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:48 AM

Have you looked under the "Features" menu in Wordpress? The option to re-order should be there.

#6 punchcreative

punchcreative

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

Anyone of you had this working? I can't get it to work with the plug-in.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

@punchcreative - If the Post Types Order plugin doesn't work, which is incredibly rare, you can always re-do the feature sliders manually. StationPro may not let you use Post Types Order for the feature slides, but manual setup is always a viable option. Just open a notepad and copy over any text and links you've applied to slides then re-do the ones you have in the order you wish, copying the content you put into the notepad exactly where you want it.