Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CSS code for outline/border radius

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, For the images in my boxes I have 5px radius'. I've added an outline/border to the images and am now looking to match that 5px radius. It seems to work fine in Firefox...not so hot in Crome. http://www.davec.fm/ My code so far: div.fboxgraphic img { border-radius: 5px; } div.fboxgraphic img { border:1px solid #999; } div.fboxgraphic img {********not working properly? border-style: radius 5px; } Thanks Dave

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Kate, So I'm able to round the corners on the images correctly but what I'm having trouble with is rounding the corners on the border/ outline I added around the image. Like I said earlier, it looks fine with Firefox, but not with Chrome. http://www.davec.fm/ The corners on Chrome are void of anything. Thanks, Dave

Posted · Report post

Looks the same to me in both, are you talking about the home page or some other page?

Posted · Report post

Hi Kastelic, It was the home page. I removed the border after much frustration so you probably only saw the image radius with the following custom css: div.fboxgraphic img { border-radius: 5px; } I had a grey color border added to the image with this below: div.fboxgraphic img { border:1px solid #999; } I could not find the correct css to match the grey border to the image radius so I deleted it. I tried: div.fboxgraphic img { border-style: (inherit) (none) (radius 5px); } ...and many more layman variations. No luck. Any input would be appreciated. Dave