• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 suzannesteinert

suzannesteinert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:00 AM

What code would you suggest I use to change the font family and color for each line of text in the EcoPro feature slides? I've tried a variety of combos in the Custom Code field based on the EcoPro stylesheet, but none seem to be working. Thanks!

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hi Suzanne, If you're comfortable with CSS, that's the best route.

#3 suzannesteinert

suzannesteinert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

Thanks Kate. Unfortunately, I'm not very comfortable with it yet, and, as stated, have tried a number of different CSS code combos and can't seem to find one that works.

Can you at least point me in the right direction as to whether the code should begin with
 #spotlight
 #feature
, or something else?

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

You'd start by removing the option for Cufon font replacement...then apply your font-family to these CSS selectors `.fcontent h1, .fcontent h2, .fcontent h3, .fcontent h4, .fcontent h5, .fcontent h6`

#5 suzannesteinert

suzannesteinert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:30 AM

Tried that -- it changed the font family on the first slide, but didn't affect the color (even though I included the color code/hex). Now, for some reason, after hitting save and refreshing the page, ALL my Custom Code has disappeared, my feature slides are no longer appearing (though the settings were not lost there), and... my icon is gone. What the ?!

#6 suzannesteinert

suzannesteinert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:32 AM

Also -- Is there a way to preview changes made in Theme Options before making them live?

#7 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hi Suzanne, There's unfortunately not a way to preview the changes. Now, you said all of your custom code disappeared? Were you able to get it back?

#8 suzannesteinert

suzannesteinert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:41 AM

Nope. There were only a dozen lines or so, and I didn't back it up (my fault), but still strange that it happened.

#9 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

any time you make changes to your settings page make sure to refresh the page so that you are working on the latest version...this can happen if you have two windows open of the settings panel