• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 doncollinscampaign

doncollinscampaign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hi Pagelines, - I would like to create a simple one column footer: One line of text and keep the Pagelines logo. - I'm using EcoPro. - Link: http://www.doncollins.org/ - Here's my Custom CSS thus far: #nav {margin-right:30%} .fcol {width:960px;} - I see three problems: 1) I want to eliminate the vertical white lines. 2) There seems to be two distinct blues in the footer? I'd like one blue color. 3) The line of text ("Paid for by...") needs to move up increasing the space between itself and the Pagelines logo. - I need step by step instructions. Thank you! -

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

How did you implement the line of text? I inspected your footer with Firebug and it looks to be inside of a widget in the footer, but the way it's formatted looks like it's something completely separate.

#3 doncollinscampaign

doncollinscampaign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hi Catrina, I placed four blank text widgets and one text widget (in the center) with the copy in the 5-col footer. I also added this custom CSS: .fcol {width:960px;} And that's where I'm at currently: http://www.doncollins.org/ Thank you,

#4 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hi Don,
Please add this to your Custom CSS section (in the admin panel):
 #footer .effect{background:none !important;}
	#fcolumns_container{background:none;}
	.fcol_pad .textwidget div{padding-bottom:15px;}

#5 doncollinscampaign

doncollinscampaign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

That worked great! Thank you, Kate! ps. Is there a guide or list of all the #nav, #footer, #fcolumns, .fcol_pad, etc. with definitions of each and what they do?