Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture Size in Callout

Question

Posted · Report post

When I upload via PlatformPro an image for the callout, it is huge, dwarfs webpage .. how do I scale it down so that it will fit on the Callout?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Can you post a link to your site?

Posted · Report post

www.vandyckfamily.org ... was trying this as alternative to trying to mod the function.php file ... went through the platformPro menu Template Setup .. PlatformPro Settings/Site Header/Site Header Template Sections/Callout Section Image

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I am new in this forum, so forgive me if I have failed to see the solution for this kind of problem so far (to me the topic still seems open).

I want to replace the default button in the callout section with a 57 x 57 px version of my logo and it always blows up like hell?!

Any hints how to stop this?

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

@austinguzzi

Can you please create a new topic and provide a link to your site and a screenshot of what you're trying to achieve please.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Are you using this to replace the hook? I think it'd be easier if you made a copy of the image, resized the image so that it would fit in the header, and upload it.

Posted · Report post

totally agree .. trying to understand how to resize/rescale

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to find the same answer. CAn anyone help answer this in the pagelines framework.