Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feature names are not appearing in feature slider

Question

Posted · Report post

Feature names are not appearing. Instead the static values of "Feature 1" "Feature 2" "Feature 3" appear instead of the actual names of the features I've added (Kennis Inspiratie Actie) In the feature options I choose the "Show Feature Names" option. here's the site homepage in question: http://www.apoint2share.com/ppartners regards, Amir

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I am also having the same problem on my site www.eveningsends.com Only, on my site, something even stranger is happening. The feature names don't appear on the home page ... but if you click on any of my menu items (which are linked to post categories), then the feature names DO appear ... So, only on the homepage does the name feature not work ... This seems to be a glitch in pagelines, to me ...

Posted · Report post

Thanks for sharing Andrew. I turned on features on several other subpages within my site, but for me the issue is occurring in all instances. hope someone can help us.

Posted · Report post

make sure this is set, in the actual feature settings: BF6o0.png

Posted · Report post

Simon, That was simple. Thanks! I see that me features are not displaying in the correct order despite using the the post-order plugin. but thats another topic. thanks again for the "best answer" :) Amir

Posted · Report post

Simon I have set my feature names in the feature settings. Check out my site. Note how it doesn't work on the home page, but the Feature name does work if you click on any one of my menu items (which open up clusters of post categories) ... Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

Right, so what your saying is, when it is pulling the features from a category, and feature name is set for selector type, its not pulling the post name, just feature1 etc...?