5 replies to this topic

#1 redpanda

redpanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

Hi all -

I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new PageLines site (on PlatformPro) which I love. That being said, WP125 is making me mental. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the ads to display in two columns; they insist on displaying in one long one.

I've tried changing the padding in the .CSS file (wp125.css) but no joy there. Could you take a look and see what I'm doing wrong, if anything? Is there a new 125 plug-in that you would recommend? My site is located at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks very much!

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:27 AM

Hm, I don't see anything showing. Is there supposed to be something there that is showing incorrectly or are they not showing at all?

#3 redpanda

redpanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

You don't see any ads at all? That would be odd, because they display for me - that hasn't been my issue. The issue is trying to get them to display in 2 columns. I have changed padding, column width, nothing seems to work.

#4 redpanda

redpanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

I'm starting to believe this plug-in is broken and shouldn't be recommended by PageLines. In IE9 one ad doesn't show, although three do (albeit in one column when the plug-in is supposedly configured for two columns); in Chrome all four show, but in one column again - the same story in FF. The author doesn't seem to be doing much in the way of troubleshooting either.

#5 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Maybe try using another plugin, I think there many out there...for a while the wp125 was the easiest to configure but maybe that's changed...such is life with free plugin world.

#6 redpanda

redpanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

Thanks Adam. :) I took your advice and am using one called AdSquares, which worked easy peasy!