• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tiffanyhicks101

tiffanyhicks101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

For days I've been struggling with figuring out why the Appearance > MENUS isn't showing up when I click on the button from my Dashboard. It just takes me to a blank page. In my extensive research, it was suggested that my Theme might not support using the Wordpress Menus or the Menus are not properly "assigned" in my theme? Is this possible? I just upgraded to the recent version of PlatformPro. I can't tell if this is a Platform issue or Wordpress issue. Here's what I've tried on the Wordpress side: I've recently upgraded to 3.2 (at the same time I updated PP) but the problem showed up just before the upgrade if I remember right, and I've deactivated-- even deleted and reinstalled-- all plugins. Still nothing. I don't understand coding and really need some step-by-step help. I'm desperate! Thank you so much for your help.

#2 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

Have you completely deactivated all plugins and still get the error? This theme certainly does support custom menus. This sounds like a plugin conflict.

#3 tiffanyhicks101

tiffanyhicks101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

Hi Jimmy, Yes, I deactivated all the plugins and it still wouldn't show up. Then I deleted all the plugins from within Wordpress' Dashboard. Do I need to delete files somewhere on my server? I'm a beginner at all this, but I really appreciated any help. Thanks.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

I'm not sure if this is a coding issue, but have you tried re-installing WordPress?