• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 contentchamps

contentchamps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

When I install the StationPro theme on wordpress, it says unpacking and just stalls out. Then when I go to the themes, it says the stylesheet is missing. Any ideas?

#2 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

Get an ftp program, and upload the theme folder to your themes directory manually. Then it should work fine.

#3 contentchamps

contentchamps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:22 PM

Done - thanks!

#4 dcaccessllc

dcaccessllc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

I'm having this issue as well. I have windows. So when I click on the .zip file, it opens the zipped folder. Then I see two things - a stationpro folder and a stationpro file that doesn't have an extension. Perhaps this is for the MAC and that's why I'm having issues? Windows doesn't know how to read these files without an extension? I have FTP. However, since I can't unpack the folder, it uploads the zip file. This doesn't help. I tried just copying the files from the stationpro folder to a stand alone stationpro folder, but it will only copy a couple then it says "The system cannot find the file specified.". Please help. This shouldn't be that hard, I have installed all sorts of themes in WordPress.

#5 dcaccessllc

dcaccessllc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

Update, it won't copy the files that won't have an extension. I have all the PHP and image files copied. Files like config, core, css, js, language, library, nogallery, pro, the core directory, the images directory.