Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trouble Installing StationPro

Question

Posted · Report post

When I install the StationPro theme on wordpress, it says unpacking and just stalls out. Then when I go to the themes, it says the stylesheet is missing. Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Get an ftp program, and upload the theme folder to your themes directory manually. Then it should work fine.

Posted · Report post

I'm having this issue as well. I have windows. So when I click on the .zip file, it opens the zipped folder. Then I see two things - a stationpro folder and a stationpro file that doesn't have an extension. Perhaps this is for the MAC and that's why I'm having issues? Windows doesn't know how to read these files without an extension? I have FTP. However, since I can't unpack the folder, it uploads the zip file. This doesn't help. I tried just copying the files from the stationpro folder to a stand alone stationpro folder, but it will only copy a couple then it says "The system cannot find the file specified.". Please help. This shouldn't be that hard, I have installed all sorts of themes in WordPress.

Posted · Report post

Update, it won't copy the files that won't have an extension. I have all the PHP and image files copied. Files like config, core, css, js, language, library, nogallery, pro, the core directory, the images directory.