Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Change colour of feature Nav button

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the colour of the Feature Nav button? (the one in the text section, not the ones below the whole feature set-up) Thanks, Glyn (Platform Pro, www.Benidorm-selections.com)

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

you have to modify the css...here is the rule for it ` a.pagelines-blink.black-blink:active .pagelines-blink-pad, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link:active { background: black; border: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid #444; border-bottom: 1px solid #444; } `

Posted · Report post

HI Adam, Many thanks, but no luck I'm afraid. I changed the background colour variable (to #999), and also the term 'black' that is in the code and neither seems to have made any difference... Anything else I can try? Thanks, Glyn

Posted · Report post

Are you adding the CSS to the Custom Code area in your settings?

Posted · Report post

Hi Catrina, Yes, I copied and pasted Adam's code into the custom CSS then changed the variables mentioned one at a time. I emptied my cache too.... I have successfully made a few other changes to the Feature Slider in through the custom CSS, such as font colour and size, so I'm not sure why this didn't work. Thanks, Glyn

Posted · Report post

Hi Glyn, Please paste Adam's code at the very top of the Custom CSS box to see if it works. It's possible you have a CSS error lower in the page, causing it not to be visible.

Posted · Report post

Hi Kate, Many thanks for that, but I'm afraid still no luck. In addition to adding the code at the top, I tried deleting all the other custom CSS and disabling any plugins that have the option to edit CSS too... No luck with any of it. It's strange because the other CSS code that I have entered works perfectly. Thanks, Glyn

Posted · Report post

also need this set of selectors to change: ` a.pagelines-blink.black-blink, #feature_slider .fcontent a, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link { background: #111; border: 1px solid black; border-top: 1px solid #111; border-left: 1px solid #111; color: white; text-shadow: none; } `

Posted · Report post

That worked, than you very much!!

Posted · Report post

Hi Adam, It's only a small thing, but can I also change the colour of the little arrow on the button? Thanks, Glyn