• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bizint

bizint

Advocate

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hi the standard drop down menu disappears before I can scroll down to select an item...anyway to resolve this? www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hi bizint, I actually didn't experience the issue, but I do see there's a small gap between the bottom of the menu item and the dropdown menu itself. Did you modify the CSS at all? Either way, if you're comfortable with CSS, you could pull the dropdown menu up higher.

#3 bizint

bizint

Advocate

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

Yes, I can see the gap....strange. I havent modified the css around the menu from what i can tell...here's a list of all CSS modifications: body{font-size:11px} #cred {display:none;} #banners .banner-area { padding: 0; } #attachment-40x40 {padding-top:28px}ul.blogroll li{ background: url(http://www.businessi...ge-arrow-81.gif) no-repeat; background-position: 1px 2px; padding-left: 19px; } #div_postlist td {vertical-align: top; padding-bottom:20px;} #div_postlist p {margin-top:-1px; margin-bottom:-3px;} .fboxtitle h3 {text-transform:uppercase; color:#AFAFAF; border-bottom:1px solid #E9E9E9;margin-bottom:10px; font-family: "Lucida Grande","Lucida Sans Unicode",sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0.1em; font-size:11px !important} #div_postlist img {margin-right: 10px;} #breadcrumb {font-size: 11px; color:#AFAFAF; margin-bottom 25px;border-bottom:1px solid #comments table td {text-align: left;} .hentry table td, #comments table td {text-align: left !important;} Pretty sure there is nothing in their that touches the menu?

#4 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Try adding this to your custom CSS:
 ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu, ul.sf-menu ul.children{top:30px;}