• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lauranovak

lauranovak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

Thank you to everyone on this forum who has assisted questions, I have been reading and learning for the last few months.

I'm stuck on one last finishing touch with PlatformPro. I would like to use a facebook comment application and have figured out that if I add:

[fbcomments]

manually to the bottom of every post in the html tab, the facebook comment section will show up like

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

is there any way I can add the code via css somewhere in my admin area so the box will show up each time I post?

thank you so much,
laura

#2 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:04 AM

You can automate it with a filter. It'll basically be like this, except you'll replace the image with your shortcode:

#3 lauranovak

lauranovak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

thank you! I liked that article and tried it but the result moved my sidebar into my footer and seemed to distort the formatting of the blog.

is the instructions for the plugin, but I cannot seem to figure out where the code should be added for Pagelines.

Has anyone successful integrated facebook comments into their blog posts?

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

the sidebar dropping down means you need to close off HTML properly or make sure the fbcomments have the proper style. I'd look but your site is broken on single post pages.