#1 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16289 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

After using PlatformPro for over a week now and still getting to grips with it, I have to say its a great product and money well spent but I have a few feature requests that I would like to share, I know that these may not be to everyones taste but I still want to share them.

1. The ability to create a new page template with a click of a button, rather than having to add code to a file and upload it.

2. Ability to choose, which feature, box ect, appears on what page.
Read this thread

3. Compatible with Buddpress without the use of the Buddypress Template pack, I would pay for such an addon. The reason for this is that the there are more and more theme clubs now starting to create new themes compatible without the use of this plugin. Also it isnt 100% yet either.

4. Shortcodes, to be honest I thought this would have already be included. Elegant themes has some really nice shortcodes

5. Gravity forms, some theme clubs like Woothemes, Studiopress and Elegant themes are adding intregation with gravity forms

For me personally, all of the above features would make a really great product an exceptional one.

Thanks
Dan

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

Thank you for the suggestions!