• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

Hi. Take a look at my website: http://www.indeeds.com All I did was add a post...and my secondary sidebar is no longer on the side! ;) It's on the bottom of all the posts! How do I fix this? Also...I'm sure this isn't the first mention of this problem. But in Internet Explorer 9, the title doesn't show up. Still works in IE 8. Thanks!

#2 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:43 AM

Are you on version 3.2.6?

#3 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:19 AM

I have 3.2.4.How do I upgrade? And how do I find out about further updates? Thanks.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

To upgrade, log into the Launchpad and you'll be able to download the upgrade from there. To properly upgrade, see here: http://www.pagelines.../docs/upgrading

#5 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:23 AM

Catrina: Thanks very much! OK, I'm upgraded. Most of my problems have been solved. ;) I do see my site title now in IE 9. That was really bugging me. Still have the problem of the disappearing secondary sidebar. Fixed the home page by going to headlines only. BUT when I select my latest post, the sidebar vanishes. On all the other posts, it's OK. It's almost as if the post's headline is too wide or something?? But then why would it be OK on the home page? A minor thing, true, but I'd just like to know WHY...because I sure don't have a clue right now. ;)

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:03 PM

In your latest post, is the sidebar disabled in the post's options (on the right side of the post editor)?

#7 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:45 AM

Catrina: Thanks very much! I've got my sidebar issues all figured out now.