Photo

Header background not changing color...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 dynamitedave08

dynamitedave08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

I changed the color in the header background to a different color using the "stationpro options" under "display options" and it will not change color and stays grey... please help!!

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

Sure, Can you provide a live link? Did you see the option to set this on individual pages?

#3 dynamitedave08

dynamitedave08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:30 AM

the website is www.djvictorvargas.com/newsite it is the index page so dont have a setting to change it like the individual pages...

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

The background header is actually an image placed on the background of the div `#site` You can add the bg-yellow to all the pages if you like by manually changing the css for that rule so it displays on all pages.

#5 dynamitedave08

dynamitedave08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

thank you... but how do you do that? i looked in the css for a div #site ... i did not find any with a image associated to it

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

sorry my mistake. It's actually a class assigned to the #site div called .bgyellow If you want all the pages to be yellow then you could just add the .bgyellow class to the #site div in the header.php and erase all the php that is currently controlling the color options for class

#7 dynamitedave08

dynamitedave08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:47 AM

i dont want the page headers yellow.... and i have no clue what php is currently controlling the color option so can you be more specific please.... I have made the "about" page look like i want the homepage to look like but seems the mainpage option is broke when i choose a different color... just want to know how to fix it or make it no header color... thank you!

#8 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

Well I just checked the StationPro options and you should be able to just edit the page you want changed by selecting the color here:

Posted Image

Are you not getting this option?