• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 giannibaccega

giannibaccega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hi everyone, i'm just started to use the Pagelines Platform and I find it awesome!

I've got just one little problem...

I've got two sites in a network, www.giannibaccega.com and www.giannibaccega.com/portfolio.

As you can see, in the portfolio site is missing the Older Entries link at the end of the page. How do I insert it?

thanks!
Filippo Guerra

#2 giannibaccega

giannibaccega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:38 AM

PS: is there a way to set the height of the footer? right now it takes like 40% of the Home, I want to reduce the size of it. another thing, how can I hide the post title? both in the single post page and in the default page. thanks

#3 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hi Filippo,
For the "Older Entries": Settings->Template Setup->Posts Page Content Area. Make sure "Pagination" is dragged from the right column to the left. If it's not already, then please do so. Save the settings.

For title: In Custom Code->CSS place this code:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#4 giannibaccega

giannibaccega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

thanks Kate! everything's fine, I'm just looking for a way to reduce the footer on the main page... always CSS?

#5 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Hi Gianni,
If there's currently no content in the footer, then yes, the next step would be to modify the CSS. Do you want it to completely disappear? If so, you could use:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#6 giannibaccega

giannibaccega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

as you can see on my site, www.giannibaccega.com, on the homepage the footer take about 40% of the page, but there's content in it. I just want to make it tall like to the content.

#7 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hi Gianni, I'm sorry... I'm not even seeing a footer there.