Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't Copy and Past anymore?

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So! I've been using Pageline for a little over a month now ...on a PC. Changed to a iMac 2 days ago and now I have a big problem! I'm using the Feature-content template for my home page; on the WhiteHousePro Feature Setup, I tried copying the url from the media library to paste in the Feature Media area and "by George" it won't copy and won't paste!~ What's with that? I've only done it a dozen or more times and never had problems before. In fact (!) I think I did it once on the iMac and it worked. Not anymore. I also couldn't remove text from a "goof" I did in another text box. I'm thinking ....well....guess I'm not thinking because for the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on. One of you "out there," please give me a solution!

Posted · Report post

Try pasting into a third party program like TextEdit or Pages, maybe even Stickies..then paste from there into the desired area. Sometimes pasting directly from web pages doesn't work out too well

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your response. I've tried that several times and it won't work for me. I'm plum puzzled about this and don't know what to do to fix the problem.

Posted · Report post

which command are you using to do cut/paste?