Photo
- - - - -

Can't Copy and Past anymore?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 liasson

liasson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

So! I've been using Pageline for a little over a month now ...on a PC. Changed to a iMac 2 days ago and now I have a big problem! I'm using the Feature-content template for my home page; on the WhiteHousePro Feature Setup, I tried copying the url from the media library to paste in the Feature Media area and "by George" it won't copy and won't paste!~ What's with that? I've only done it a dozen or more times and never had problems before. In fact (!) I think I did it once on the iMac and it worked. Not anymore. I also couldn't remove text from a "goof" I did in another text box. I'm thinking ....well....guess I'm not thinking because for the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on. One of you "out there," please give me a solution!

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

Try pasting into a third party program like TextEdit or Pages, maybe even Stickies..then paste from there into the desired area. Sometimes pasting directly from web pages doesn't work out too well

#3 liasson

liasson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for your response. I've tried that several times and it won't work for me. I'm plum puzzled about this and don't know what to do to fix the problem.

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:10 PM

which command are you using to do cut/paste?