Most Liked Content

#167855 Flyte Form Overide

Posted by kinglou75 on 08 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

I need to override the settings in the Flyte form area. I downloaded ninja forms and even sprung for the style extension. But every time I try to change the color of the fields and text it defaults to that dark gray. How would I go about fixing that?

• carpinteyroawd, korsetk, carpinteyroyvd and 12 others like this

#164650 Font awesome icons not showing in IE8, citi theme

Posted by bkevitt on 27 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

The citi theme has several issues with ie8.  Most of them are fixed with by the IE compatibility script.  The one thing it breaks however is the font awesome icons.  The icons actually appear for a second or so when the page is loaded and then are replaced by what appear to be unicode strings like f09a.

#163741 Portfolio within Citi Theme

Posted by chamainew on 15 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

Hi,

I can't figure out why my blog articles are showing up when I click on portfolio with the citi theme.

I have tried adding the gallery id to the theme but it's not working. I'm probably missing something very basic.

the website is: woffard.com

I will be grateful for any advice.

#161924 Some questions

Posted by laurent_fintoni on 22 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi,

i've got a few questions about the Cititheme

Social icons - i can't get instagram or linkedin to work properly. When i input the instagram username in the backend it outputs only instagram.com instead of instagram.com/username and for LinkedIn i cant seem to figure out what the username should be, i've tried using elements from my LinkedIn URL but to no avail. I've also tried the full URLs in the input box in the cititheme options but that didn't work. is there a fix for this? Twitter works.

Blog - I've read the existing comments re. blog section on home page, but is there a way (without editing your own code for the theme) to remove the icon from Font Awesome and instead display the blog entries across two columns or full width?

Twitter integration - the twitter integration, where it displays your latest tweet in the breaker above section five always comes up with unknown error. I've set the username in both website options and cititheme. 

Navigation - is it possible to add a secondary nav that only appears when someone is browsing the blog section? I've tried using the menus function but it doesn't show up which I'm assuming is down to the theme's set up? 

Thanks 

#152983 Woo Commerce Plugin for Pagelines!

Posted by ellenmva on 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

A quick note to let people know I am working on modifying Mike Jolly's Pagelines woocommerce plugin to work with woocommerce 2.0. It will be available on the store as a free plugin. Right now it is being tested and bugs worked out. Will let you know when it hits the store.
  • Jenny, James B, kakadong and 12 others like this

#167312 Portfolio within Citi Theme

Posted by beardedavenger on 07 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

riiiiiiiighhtttt

• korsetk, carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl and 11 others like this

#163750 Portfolio within Citi Theme

Posted by chamainew on 15 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi,
I actually was able to figure out the problem. You can close this topic. Thank you!

• korsetk, carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl and 11 others like this

#163265 Image size

Posted by ochong88 on 08 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

I need to increase the size of the images in the Portfolio to 600 px across. 

see example: http://dbmp.me.uk/wp...tachment_id=867

I have set the Media sizes as such. thank you for helping out Nick H.

Width  Height 
 Crop thumbnail to exact dimensions (normally thumbnails are proportional) Medium size Medium sizeMax Width  Max Height  Large size Large sizeMax Width  Max Height 

• carpinteyroawd, korsetk, carpinteyroyvd and 11 others like this

#160608 Citi Theme menu jumping right

Posted by progressive01 on 10 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

Hi Nick,

My citi theme website does not use the same layout option as your demo, we are using fixed width mode, as we didn't want the images full width like the demo. In this layout mode the menu keeps jumping to the right when you scroll. I have moved all custom code and this not not affect, so have counted that out.

Is there a way we can get the navigation menu to stay centre in the different layout mode?   http://traditional-a...ture-clinic.com

Many thanks in advance

Lynsey

• carpinteyroawd, korsetk, carpinteyroyvd and 11 others like this

#162307 Some questions

Posted by laurent_fintoni on 26 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Hey, 

so I saw the issue with twitter integration being deprecated so you can ignore that. 

For the secondary menu issue - if I manually add a secondary menu to a blog post (having added the secondary menu to the blog post template via drag and drop) it shows up, which is great. Thing is i have an archive of 100s of posts and going thru them one by one isn't ideal. is there a way to apply that in one go? 

thanks 

• korsetk, carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl and 10 others like this

#164667 Font awesome icons not showing in IE8, citi theme

Posted by Rob on 27 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

I've moved this so that the Citi theme developer can reply to you directly.

• carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl, outletsxex and 8 others like this

#160610 Citi Theme menu jumping right

Posted by beardedavenger on 10 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

Try .section-citi-top {left:0;}

• korsetk, carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl and 7 others like this

#167866 Flyte Form Overide

Posted by beardedavenger on 08 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hey There,

Those colors are based on what you set for the sites base color. You can change this with CSS though quite easily.

• korsetk, michaeltvl, outletsxex and 6 others like this

#163275 Image size

Posted by beardedavenger on 09 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

When you insert an image with Wordpress, it gives you options to choose the size.

• carpinteyroyvd, michaeltvl, outletsxex and 6 others like this

#193538 DMS1 Latest Version and release notes.

Posted by Simon_P on 03 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Version 1.1.8

- CORE - Added an alternative CSS URL method (under advanced options)

Will help on hosts with uber aggressive cache systems like WPEngine

• radroz, batman, wren and 4 others like this

#164792 Font awesome icons not showing in IE8, citi theme

Posted by beardedavenger on 28 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

I don't provide much support for IE8.

• carpinteyroyvd, outletsxex, carpinteyrovgz and 4 others like this

#163278 Image size

Posted by ochong88 on 09 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hi Nick

i figured out how to keep the thumbnail correct and the image size on the page showing as the size it was uploaded at.

you have to select "Thumbnail" only

If you select "All Image Sizes" the image on the post will be a thumbnail

Attached Thumbnails

• Edit Media ‹ DBMP — WordPress.jpg

• carpinteyroyvd, outletsxex, carpinteyrogvx and 4 others like this

#127056 Introduce yourself!

Posted by Henry Perkins on 17 September 2012 - 01:37 AM

Hi there!

A lot of us have been posting here for quite some time, and already do know each other (perhaps sometimes a little more than we'd like to :P ), but there are a lot of new faces lately and let's not have anyone feel left out! I'll start, since I'm still a newbie - according to Rob! ;)

My name is Henry, and I've been playing with WordPress for.. wow, since high school? That's nearly 7 years! I haven't done much on the development side of it, but I love the community - attending WordCamps & Meetups all over.

When I'm not being a PressHead and working at PageLines, I enjoy traveling to new places, finding obscure art galleries, antique and local fashion trend shopping, listening to music (Currently Passion Pit) and pretending my boston terrier Napoleon is an actual child - yes, I'm one of those.

Napoleon & Hometown:
981fce1ac8b811e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpeg f988d554d8e711e1a63622000a1cbaf0_7.jpeg

Your turn! (Don't be shy!)
  • Martin Bay, kristjan72, batman and 4 others like this

#166483 Framework Store Free Products

Posted by Rob on 03 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hello,

Many are asking for access to the Framework Store products that were free and cannot be downloaded.  Here's your solution.

Login to http://pagelines.com/launchpad

Then go to https://www.dropbox....ded-content.zip

You can then download the zip files for each of the free products. You can install them manually, in the folders where they belong.

Do this via FTP, as some WordPress upload methods will not install these products in the correct locations.

These ARE NOT for DMS.  If you try to use them in DMS and they break your site, well, you didn't listen and won't be supported. We can't fix stupid decisions. Please, don't ask why; don't complain, and don't yell at me. You'll only get me upset and I can be mean (I'm told). :D

Thank you Simon, for one brilliant job, and for the tireless job you're doing to get things back on track.

If you would like PLUS extensions (and previously had a PLUS subscription) please contact the desk on hello @ pagelines.com and we will provide these for you. 

• Martin Bay, batman, Erwan and 3 others like this

#133554 New To This Forum?... Please Read

Posted by Rob on 25 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Welcome to the PageLines.com support forums. In order to expedite community response to your posts, please keep the following in mind when posting:

Search. Answers to many questions can be found in previous forum postings or in the Resource Center. Use the search bar at the top right of the screen to search the entire community (members and forums), or search only forums postings by using the advanced search capability.

Choose informative thread titles. When starting a new thread, choose a title that captures the essence of your question. Try to avoid posting the entire problem in the title. That only makes it more difficult to help you.

Provide details. Aim to provide enough information so that follow-up or clarification questions aren't necessary. Include details about the request you are sending and the response you are receiving. Posting the actual request and error response is always helpful. A link to your site is extremely helpful in expediting our response.

Use the appropriate channel. For technical questions that require you to submit sensitive information, please send an e-mail or private message to the moderator by request. Normally, they only request this if it's necessary to access your site's dashboard. If you have a business / licensing question about Pagelines' offerings or billing, please e-mail us at hello@pagelines.com. Please seek Pagelines support via these channels over using private messages.

Post code between [ code] and [ /code] tags. This will help make posts involving code more readable. ( not remember to remove the extra space in the tag ).

A Happy Community. While this is a fully moderated forum, we try to make this a happy place and a community. If you feel you have a great answer for someone's topic, feel free to post your reply. We ask however, that if you have a similar problem you open a new topic. Not all similar problems have the same cause, so it's in your best interests to start a new topic and obtain direct support.

Resolved Topics. While it's possible to post on an already resolved topic, generally, our team is focused on new and open topics, rather than those marked resolved. Likely, you will not get a response.

Have Fun. Technical support issues can be extremely frustrating and angering. Our team endeavors to help as quick and as efficiently as possible. Sit back, take a deep breath, have a cold beverage and post your topic. We find that humor and good will help resolve problems much better than anger or frustration.

Enjoy your experience in PageLines' new Resource Center and don't forget... keep smiling!
  • meilena, wellspringslady, batman and 3 others like this